Borrower success, starting with the first payment
Boost profitability, increase efficiency, and improve customer satisfaction with the EarnUp Enterprise featuring EarnUp View, EarnUp Engage, and software solutions for Interim Servicing.
Independent mortgage bankers: automation is where it’s at
Integrating EarnUp Enterprise into the origination process can remove the friction inherent in this antiquated process.
- Reduce costs
- Increase profitability
- Ensure timely payments
- Payment continuity secured
- Delinquency significantly reduced
- Enhanced borrower experience can increase your CSAT
How it works: borrower
- Integrated into the final steps at closing, your borrower’s loan is enrolled onto EarnUp Engage.
- Borrower data is captured programmatically through EarnUp View, from the LOS, and prefilled to increase adoption rate.
- From the platform, your borrower initiates the payments by setting the debit dates, amount, and debit account, in minutes.
- This streamlined borrower experience eliminates the need for paper check payments until the loan is sold.
- With our software solutions for Interim Servicing, we digitize the ‘Goodbye Letter’ when the loan is sold, so the borrower is not burdened with trying to work through the payment details with the new servicer.
EarnUp Engage helps your borrowers improve their financial wellness by ensuring that their payments are made on time. The platform automates debits and remits the payments on the borrower’s behalf, in full, when it’s due. The option to schedule bi-weekly payments can also help to stabilize your borrowers budget, month-over-month.
How it works: originator
From the platform, EarnUp Enterprise will deliver relevant, digital notifications to the lender, servicer, and borrower.
- Notification of payment remittance from EarnUp to the lender and to the borrower
- Payment receipt confirmation sent to the servicer
- Follow-up communication to the borrower regarding servicing transfer, which follows the lender’s notice of RESPA transfer letter to borrower
- Borrower notifications of new payment options upon transfer to servicer
Make the move to EarnUp to improve portfolio value
EarnUp Enterprise includes software solutions for Interim Servicing that makes it easy for new borrowers to sign up for digital payments on their newly originated loan, ahead of the first payment. Not only does it preserves portfolio value, but it can also improve it. Eliminate the guesswork around late payments via mail-in coupons and checks when it comes time to sell your assets to an investor. You’ll also have up-to-date valuation data that can drive business decisions, increase originations, and reduce costs.