Advanced data insights
EarnUp X.ai, part of the EarnUp Enterprise, helps lenders retain valuable borrowers with prioritized outreach strategies to maximize recapture, revenue, and pull-through.
Recapture. Timing is everything
Stay ahead of recapture opportunities with EarnUp X.ai, EarnUp Enterprise’s comprehensive view into borrower asset-level data to easily identify those approaching thresholds that signal a potential refinance or new home purchase.
The data we have. The data you need.
- Trended borrower income
- Savings / assets
- Employment data
- Current credit reports and scores
- Current Interest Rate
- Current Unpaid Balance
- FICO score
- LTV (Loan-to-Value)
- Recent soft/hard credit pulls—indicating that borrowers are shopping for refi or new home purchase
Tracking borrower-level income and asset data can facilitate an estimated ROI of a 20% increase in pull through, retaining unpaid balance revenue and increasing origination revenue.
Originate high value and low risk loans
Efficiently identify pre-qualified loan product candidates. Retaining your borrower base and associated revenue at low CAC increases your portfolio value to attract more investors while building brand loyalty.
Preserve your revenue streams with proactive outreach
Efficiently identify a pre-qualified loan with EarnUp X.ai:
- More efficient discovery of at-risk-of-refinance borrowers will energize proactive messaging efforts via automated communications. This just-in-time outreach strategy can reduce the risk of losing refinance customers to a competitor.
- Servicers can preserve the ~28 BPS of unpaid balance revenue stream by retaining the at-risk-for-refinance customer at a lower CAC, while building customer loyalty and producing origination revenue.
Efficiently triage loan officer resources
- EarnUp X.ai fills the data gap to efficiently identify high potential refinance and new home purchase candidates.
- With access to the full digital financial data picture of your borrowers, loan officers can significantly reduce the time it takes to identify refi and new home purchase candidates—optimizing a traditionally time consuming and burdensome process.